Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

California and Australian earthquake prophecy

The dream I received was on the 2nd of January 2012. In the dream I was out in the front of the house and then I walked into the house and all these people greeted me, and they were all telling me that big earthquakes had occurred and tsunamis were resulted. I walked into the next room and a group of about 15 people were watching television. I joined in with them and had a look on the TV and I saw an earthquake had hit California and a big tsunami occurred and it was measured at 8.0 on the Richter scale. Then I was still looking at the TV and a big earthquake measuring 9.9 on the Richter scale hit Tasmania and also caused a tsunami and I had the knowledge that Perth also got hit by an earthquake. Then I woke up and I told my brother of the dream. The Lord has been speaking to me alot lately even in an audible voice out loud he said my name 3 times and hes been telling me to tell everyone else 'tell my children to get close now! and he keeps telling me to preach on repentance. The only way this event is going to be preventing is that people start repenting of their wicked ways and start living holy lives serving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment