Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

California and Australian earthquake prophecy

I had a dream in February 2012 8th 2012 I was in a factory and I was working with all these people and we were working fast, building all sorts of object, it seemed impossible how fast they were building the object. I checked my phone to see in any big earthquakes had struck in the last few hours, but nothing just small ones, It seemed like 5 minutes in the dream and a women came about 2 metres away from me and said California has been hit by a massive earthquake and I was in a bit of a shock... and I walked to this underground bunker that was supported by steel and had a series of chambers and ladder access to each chamber and I got given this pad and it had where all the earthquakes hit and I all of sudden could hear what was going on is California for a second and it was full of great distress and God took me over the waters and the land and he showed me where earthquakes will hit in the future I saw 2 north west of australia one measure 8.9 on the Richter scale and the other 9.0 on the Richter scale. Then I went the Queensland and Just south, south, west of Cape York a massive 8.7 hit there. Then I want all the way over to California and God divided up the land to south California to North California. First I went to North California and an 8.4 earthquake hit there, It was located near San Francisco, then the Lord took me to south California and 2 earthquakes measuring at 8.0 and 9.2 near LA then I looked out in the ocean and a huge 10.3 earthquake struck there, there is no doubt there will be millions of deaths and there was so amny after shocks around it. The I got out of the map and a climbed out the underground bunker and there was this huge machine there pointing at the sun. The machine look like a massive gun and it was at the shore of the sea. Repent and get out of the world now its not time to muck around and love sin we must be fully devoted ourselves to Jesus Christ he is the only one that can save you from hell. He is coming back to take his children very soon and hes only coming back for those without spot or wrinkle (without sin) you dont want to miss out on the return of Jesus or you will face Gods wrath and that will be a terrible time or great distress. So make every effort to get close with Jesus, dont be lazy and ignorant in these last hours, hear my warning!! repent of perish.. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment