Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Transcript: Jesus speaks, warning, earthquake!


Hey everyone the Lord just spoke with me while I was on my computer, I was on my blog and the Lord spoke to me, he said “Nick”, and I said “yes Lord” and he said “tell my people to wake up now for a big earthquake is about to rattle the nations”, the Lord was very very serious as he always is when he told me this, very serious, by the sound it brought me to tears, it sounded like it was very very near, I have no dates or no times set, but I will go by what the Lord said, he said it is very near, and I’m giving you all a warning right now to wake up, seek Jesus, turn from your sin and put your faith in him, stop following the world, stop following your wicked ways, follow Jesus Christ. Destruction is very close, closer than you think, the rapture is close, closer than you think, no one knows the day or the hour, but Jesus comes as a thief in the night, now the warning Jesus wants to give you all is wake up, listen to him and obey him, and follow his spirit, come to Jesus it’s time, turn away from your sin, come to Jesus, come to Jesus now, for its today is the day that you need to come to him for tomorrow may be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment